Peyton's first birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Daddy's girl



I should have known when her first word was 'dada' that she would be the very definition of a daddy's girl, so much so I thought I would dedicate a post to them. I can't wait to see their relationship grow even more over the years. It is so sweet to see her give him kisses and hugs and Cade is such a great dad to her. Daddy also can't say no to her and she has him wrapped around her finger.


Every time Cade walks into the living room or kitchen, Peyton stops what she is doing, squeals and runs to him, every time (I'm not just saying that). And when he goes back into his office, she cries like she won't see him every again. Lately she has been loudly saying daddy when we go out..over and over--where's my mommy? Can I get a few of those lol.

Peyton gets her picnic basket and goes to Cade making him go have a picnic with her in the castle. Mommy is not allowed.

Taking daddy into the castle


Daddy insisted on buying this Fisher Price klip-klop set while Peyton was sick. She was a very happy girl once we put it together and absolutely loves it! So for Christmas, anything little people (particularly princesses or the dollhouse) are going to be gifts! Cade knows all the names of the princesses now.






Flying around

Typical night time ride

She loves playing 'horsey' and usually hops on every evening. Her newest thing (that I taught her) is to tickle daddy and boy is she a great tickler! 

Peyton still wakes up one time at night (now around 4/5 a.m.) and we bring her in with us. She loves to sleep on daddy's pillow with him. I'm not as comfy as him apparently.


waving bye to daddy







No comments:

Post a Comment