Peyton's first birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 29, 2013

Houston..we have a crawler!

Well the unthinkable happened today.......Peyton started to crawl. We honestly thought she would walk before she'd crawl since scooting around was working for her and she has started trying to use her legs more, but she proved us wrong!

I was putting a few things away in the house and found an old hat that I had when I was a baby my parents got in Jamaica so naturally I thought--hmm, let me see if this fits Peyton.



Fit like a glove! Well as I was folding the laundry, out of the corner of my eye, I see her moving while on her knees..wait, is she crawling?! So I stopped and watched, yep sure enough! I called Cade to come over and watch. Its so awesome to be able to watch "firsts" together. 

On the move!
Needless to say this hat will be staying with us :)


No comments:

Post a Comment