Peyton's first birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Delightful December

We have had a busy week! Cade's work has picked up quite a bit, we hardly see him during the day! I just started my nursing program this week and have had to go to class every night so Cade has been super-husband and super-daddy.

My dear friend and old college roommate came to stay with us for a couple days. I haden't seen her since the baby shower. It was great timing since Peyton is more interactive and she was all smiles with her.
Loves Vicki :)
Peyton opened her first Christmas present from Aunt Nicole, Uncle Andy and Sam. She really enjoyed the gift :)



We went for a drive today to Woodville with my parents for my dad's birthday. There is an old school house that we used to go to and have lunch at which we hadn't done in a very long time. In the almost eight years Cade and I have been together he never went so we thought it would be fun to go. Peyton slept the entire time each way, I was shocked!

Happy early birthday Pawpaw





We are looking forward to Christmas Eve tomorrow and of course Peyton's first Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment