Peyton's first birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 24, 2012

Sweet P


Well Peyton has been in a growth spurt for about 3 weeks now, eating around the clock. She is our little chunky monkey, especially watching her guzzle down an entire bottle in about 10 minutes!

She is getting so much stronger in holding up her head
She enjoys listening to music, not lullaby music, during our daily dance session
So observant and wants to be held up on your shoulders all the  time
We have spoiled her where she constantly wants to be held...but how can you not to a beautiful face like this!
Dance time!

Practicing her whistle lips
I had my 6 week check up this week and am doing great and back to "normal" if there is such a term!
Cade has been in Plano this past week and Peyton has kept me busy this entire time especially a night. Ill take it as she just enjoys our time together so much during the day that she wanted to continue the fun at night and not sleep! Apparently I never slept when I was a baby so the saying what comes around, goes around. Thank goodness for grandparents. My parents brought over lunch and breakfast for me and CeeCee came over to watch Peyton while I went out grocery shopping. Cade was able to come back a day early and Peyton slept for 4 1/2 hours--she was happy he was back to rock her to sleep.
You mean dad is gone for a week?

The next thing we have is our 8 week appointment where Peyton will be getting her first set of immunizations. I'm not looking forward to that but once we do this, we can start going out in public. Peyton has been wanting to go to the mall :) We are also focusing on what our halloween costume will be!

Gotta love little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment