Peyton's first birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Current Obsessions

I don't ever have a post about things I'm obsessed about but lately these few things have really gotten me hooked.

Chunky Necklaces

These have become quite popular and I've always seen them but just passed them by but now that Peyton is bigger I thought I'd give one of them a try. And now we are both hooked!
This lady has the best pricing and shipping I've seen. I just ordered a necklace & bracelet set for Peyton as a stocking stuffer. I could buy all of them but I'm refraining.
www.milestolondon.etsy.com
I found her through a local photographer (Erika Frances Photography) when discussing a session on Peyton's Lane modeling. She is such a sweet person and great at what she does! Peyton and her son, Andy, hit it off really well.

Glitter Toms

I've always been a fan of Toms and Peyton has a few pair (well not anymore, she's outgrown all of them--insert tears). Our favorite style are the cordones. So in my holiday planning mode, I keep seeing these gorgeous glitter Toms. Are they practical for everyday, will it go with all her outfits?! Yes, yes they will. Gold, Silver? Sure they will!

Aztec Print
On everything! You may have seen our family picture (if not here it is). I had an idea to do a tribal style shoot and with the help of our photographer (Laurenland Photography) we put together this set.
So I made Peyton some aztec print leggings and I just can't stop looking at these prints! And Lauren is also an awesome photographer! I'm so glad we found a couple of great photographers in the area.


Kid's Craft Supplies
We've been doing some craft projects at home lately and Peyton's loving coloring--finger paints not so much. She doesn't like her hands dirty right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment